All 37 art Reviews

Is that coffee? Is that coffee?

This is my existence in a nutshell. This is a nice piece. I like the old vintage art style. It's just that her face seems rather stiff and anatomically askew. But other than that I really like it. Keep up the good work

Carr77 responds:

Yep, I know what you mean. I thought she looked odd as well, and changed my mind after publishing the picture. I edited it a bit and replaced it with a better version. It took some time since I got caught up watching "Hell on Wheels" (I recommend it, it's a quite good TV-series). I think you saw the old version of the picture, and the new one should be better :)

Thanks for commenting and rating :D !!!

Black Star Black Star

This is alright. His face seems a little off. But there's one thing I can't get passed. Is his neck like, really long?

Nami Nami

She's so cute! I really like her design, I really have no criticism. What expression is that? Did someone catch her doing something embarrassing?

clayton1313 responds:

Thank u, and someone did catch her doing something embarrassing.....but wat was she doing?

Abused and Misused Abused and Misused

This is a very powerful piece. I love it. Your use of colors are aamzing

Snow and Red Hair Snow and Red Hair

She's really cute, my only gripe is her face has very smooth lines whereas her body is very sketchy. I know it's just a speed paint. It would have been awesome if you took more time in it. Here's a suggestion, if you wanna get good at drawing hands, crack open a manga for reference and draw nothing but hands. Hands hands hands hands, for like an hour. If you keep doing that, hands will be easy.

Lucozeid responds:

It's a pretty old drawing but thanks for the advice!

Blind Date Blind Date

Haha this remind me of myself, instead I'd say, "Here, have some sex organs I chopped off of some plants."
Great work I laughed very hard.

[girl] [girl]

Looking at her eyes, I can guess that she may have been partaking in 4/20. This is really nice. I like your use of lines and the general sketchiness of it. You always have a really good sense of colors. I wish I could say the same for my work. Good job on this! Also, you may want to center it and maybe detail the shirt a bit more. But other than that I really have no criticism.

deus ex machina deus ex machina

WHOA BRO this is really great, the anatomy is a little wonky, but the smooths colors look great; this is a great piece. Also, I suggest you get a scanner.

Marie Kanker Marie Kanker

This is really nice. I really like the use colors. my only problem is that her eyes seem a little too high. Other than that, she's really cute and your style of paint is pretty good. Good work!

Pushing the boundaries Pushing the boundaries

If the rest of her looked as good as her face, this would be amazing. Her body just looks overly simplistic compared to her face.

Galejro responds:

By overly simplistic you mean shape, texure, proportion? Cause for now I'd rather make faces better, I mean it's the first place you look at on a person... is it? (beewwwbs XD)